How To Get 2017 Black Belt Official’s ID Badges
The Texas Karate League issued the new Black Belt Official’s ID Badges at the Referee Seminar and Clinic on March 11, 2017. The TKL will ASK all certified Referees/Judges to wear their ID Badges at TKL tournaments in the future.
TKL BLACK BELT OFFICIAL’S ID BADGES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REFEREE/JUDGE; JUST CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED. IF YOU HAVE YOUR TKL ID BADGE, THEN PLEASE WEAR IT AT ALL TKL TOURNAMENTS. IT WILL GIVE YOU EASY ACCESS INTO THE VENUE AND MAKES YOU EASILY IDENTIFIABLE.
If you did not attend 3/11/17 Seminar BUT you attended January’s Certification Seminar already OR you need a replacement ID Badge, then you can only get your ID Badge now through this website.
Only current 2017 certified Black Belts are allowed to receive and wear the TKL ID Badges. Non-certified adult Black Belts must attend an authorized TKL Referee Certification Seminar first to receive an Badge.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO ORDER YOUR TKL ID BADGE:
- Only current 2017 certified Black Belts can order the ID Badges. Names will be cross checked with the official TKL certification list.
- Each ID Badge is $10 plus tax. Shipping is $2.50
- Fill in email address below and click “ADD TO CART” button.
- You may order multiple ID Badges for yourself but different persons must have separate transactions.
- All major debit/credit cards are accepted.
- You do not need a PayPal account but if have you one then you can use it.
- Scroll down to bottom of PayPal Checkout page and click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”
- After payment has been made, you will be redirected to another page for final instructions.
- You must email a photo of yourself (just chest up in black gi top – optional. A selfie will suffice) with first and last name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com